Hi! I am a Web Developer based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I currently work for Traffick. This blog contains my own code, thoughts and opinions, and has nothing to do with the company.
The majority of my daily work focuses on back-end development using PHP. I have extensive experience with WordPress, along with Laravel and multiple other systems, frameworks and APIs.
I’ve been getting more involved in front-end development as well, especially with Vue.js. This website is actually built on Vue with Nuxt.
- Built with Vue.js using the Nuxt framework. This provides all the features of Vue, with the added benefits of server-side rendering, Webpack and more
- The API for content is provided by my headless WordPress website. See the API here
- Bulma CSS framework, customised using Saas
- Netlify for hosting the front-end and form-handling
- DigitalOcean for hosting the back-end API. CDN provided by Cloudflare
- Newsletter handled with Mailchimp